Take control of your accounting flow
This user-friendly, intuitive extension is easy to setup and quickly maps your QuickBooks settings to your WooCommerce settings. Once you have your QuickBooks settings mapped, the extension will do the following:
- Send completed orders to QuickBooks as either Sales Receipts or Sales Orders / Invoices / Payments
- Auto-Create WooCommerce Customers in QuickBooks or post all orders to a default QuickBooks account if you choose.
- Map Payment Methods, Sales Tax Settings, Asset Accounts, COGs, Shipping Accounts and more between the two.
- Auto-create WooCommerce products in QuickBooks using either the product ID or the SKU
- Sync inventory AND pricing from QuickBooks to your store. Once you receive new stock in QuickBooks, it’ll update the qty on your website as well.
- Per-product syncing – if you only want to sync some of the products and not all, you can do that. Each product has a syncing on / off switch.
The nice thing about the QuickBooks Connector extension is that once you get it dialed in with your settings, it’s pretty much hands off and you can set it to run as often as you’d like. By reducing the amount of time you’re stuck doing data entry, this extension lets you focus on what matters most – growing your sales. Sounds good, right? Here’s what you need to make sure you have before you start using this extension:
- Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Software – Right now you need the desktop version running locally on your PC, and one of the compatible QuickBooks packages:
- QuickBooks Pro or Premier version 2009 – 2016(US, UK, CA only)
- QuickBooks Enterprise version 9.0 -16.0 (US, UK, CA only).
- QuickBooks Company File – seems like a no-brainer, but in order for the extension to work, you need to have a QuickBooks Company file setup and ready to use, otherwise what would the extension map to?
- A PC – yes, you need to be using QuickBooks on a PC (that means Windows).
- QuickBooks Web Connector – this ships with QuickBooks or you can download it as well. Don’t worry because it’s free. Intuit does require an SSL certificate for their webconnector software.
- SSL Certificate
So what are you waiting for – take control of your accounting today. If you’re using QuickBooks Online Edition or QuickBooks POS and are interested in this extension as well, let us know. If we see enough interest, future versions could include those QuickBooks products too.
Although I’m unhappy 61extensions is out of business, I’m glad to see that a different provider, MyWorks – has stepped up to the plate with an awesome robust sync with QuickBooks, that’s not an exorbitant price like other providers.
Since 61extensions stopped supporting all their products, I’m not going to be tricked again by a one-time price for a plugin that will work “forever”. I’ve been using MyWorks now for 2 months, and their support and integration is the business-quality we expect and deserve, for a fair price.