Please Note – This plugin is for QuickBooks Point of Sale version 12 / 2015
Streamline your order and inventory management with the QuickBooks Point of Sale (QBPOS) 2015 (v 12) Extension for WooCommerce.
This user-friendly, intuitive extension is easy to setup and quickly maps your POS settings to your WooCommerce settings. Once mapped, the extension will do the following:
- Send completed orders to QBPOS 2015 for Desktop
- Auto-Create WooCommerce Customers in QuickBooks Point of Sale 2015
- Map Payment Methods, Sales Tax Settings, Departments, Price Levels and more between the two systems.
- Auto-create WooCommerce products in your POS system. *Only available if mapping the website sku to the QBPOS ALU or UPC
- Sync inventory levels AND pricing from your Point of Sale to your store. Once you receive new stock in QuickBooks POS 2015, it’ll update the qty on your website as well.
- Per-product syncing – if you only want to sync some of the products and not all, you can do that. Each product has a syncing on / off switch.
- Maintain separate pricing levels for brick-and-mortar sales and your website
The nice thing about the QuickBooks POS 2015 Connector extension is that once you get it dialed in with your settings, it’s pretty much hands off and you can set it to run as often as you’d like. By reducing the amount of time you’re stuck doing data entry, this extension lets you focus on what matters most – growing your sales.
Sounds good, right? Here’s what you need to make sure you have before you start using this extension:
- Intuit’s QuickBooks Point of Sale Software – 2015 / version 12 ONLY
- QuickBooks POS File – seems like a no-brainer, but in order for the extension to work, you need to have a QuickBooks POS setup and ready to use, otherwise what would the extension map to?
- A PC – yes, you need to be using POS on a PC (that means Windows) and NOT an iPad.
- QuickBooks Web Connector –you can download it from intuit if you don’t have it. Don’t worry because it’s free.
- SSL Certificate.